MBB Global Prayer Day
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
MBB Global is the prayer mobilization website of Communio Messianica (CM)
Communio Messianica (CM)
From Islam to Christ
Communio Messianica (CM) is a global movement founded and led by Muslim background believers (MBBs). Currently, these MBBs exist in significant numbers in all Muslim-majority countries, and most other countries, both east and west, totaling around 80 countries. CM was founded to serve these MBBs to address the need for a sense of identity, belonging, and legitimization—thus constituting a community (Ummah) in their newfound faith in Jesus Christ.
Communio Messianica (CM) provide
- A unique and contextual identity which is represented in the global Body of Christ;
- A contextual doctrine and theology, which is developed by believers from a Muslim background, to present the Word of God in relation to Islam;
- A discipleship model, which is developed by believers from a Muslim background, to introduce a “new way of life”, guiding MBB’s to maturity in faith;
- Leadership development and pastoral care within the MBB communities of faith;
- Purpose in terms of mobilising and equipping MBB’s with courage and boldness to reach their families and communities with the love of Christ;
- Advocacy, addressing the injustice against MBB’s and speak to issues of fear, supporting those that face persecution.
Communio Messianica (CM) is a global ecclesiastical family
„… you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation (ummah), God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light … once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy…”
(1 Peter 2:9-10)
As Muslim Background Believers (MBBs) in Christ, our vision is to turn people from darkness to light (Acts 26:18), in and among our peoples and cultures.
[ux_image id=”530″] [/col] [col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
MISSION AND COMMISSION
To faithfully proclaim the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ to Muslims everywhere in the world;• To gather converts from Islam into local fellowships for pastoral care and spiritual nourishment;• To disciple (including mento
ring, training and holding accountable) MBBs to live faithfully by the Word of God in all of life (mental, emotional, spiritual, social and physical) for the glory of Jesus Christ;• To build up the MBB-based Church within the body of Christ to be a transformed community;• To develop a committed, mature and qualified MBB leadership in order to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18 -20) of our Lord Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, making disciples and planting churches among unreached peoples.
Communio Messianica (CM) also provides MBBs with:
Uniqueness of CM: From MBBs
YOU ARE NOT ALONE